This title is not currently in stock in our warehouse. Please allow 2-14 extra days for special-order processing.
The Holy Eucharist has nourished the Faith of Catholics for centuries — but it's all too easy to let routine dull your sense of the transforming power of this sacrament. This book will stir the embers of your love for the Eucharist into a bright glowing flame.
In it, Fr. John A. Kane explores the selfless humility shown by Christ in His presence in the Eucharist, opening the way for you to receive greater spiritual fruit from worthier receptions of Communion and from adoration of Christ in the Eucharist.
You'll learn how the Eucharist is truly a sacrament of love — a sacrament that not only demonstrates Christ's love for you, but gives you the grace you need to love God and your neighbor with a fervor unquenched by passing changes in fortune or feelings.
As Fr. Kane opens your eyes to how much God longs to be with you in the Eucharist — and how much He delights in you — you'll come to experience the Eucharist as that inexhaustible source of grace, peace, and comfort that He intends it to be for you.
Discover from Fr. John Kane:
- Christ's silent and secret work in your soul: how you can aid Him in His work through the Eucharist
- Receiving Communion: how to make your communions dynamic encounters with Jesus
- Christ's Presence in the Eucharist: how it can nourish your soul even though it's beyond earthly understanding
- Two obstacles to gaining spiritual fruit from Communion: how to recognize and overcome them
- Why it's so important for you to spend time in thanksgiving after Communion
- And much more that will help you know Christ in the Eucharist and love Him more than ever!