The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit: An Illustrated Book is published by MTF as a companion to The Sacrament of Confirmation
. It is intended for younger confirmands, their parents, and their sponsors, inspiring them to live out their Catholic faith in a bolder, more powerful way — preparing them for the New Evangelization.
The gifts are presented as stories, each one highlighting a particular saint who exemplified that particular gift in his or her life. Led by the examples of these saints, we can learn how to live a Christian life through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- After exploring this book, you will be able to answer these questions:
- What are the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, and what can they do for me?
- Where do the gifts of the Holy Spirit come from?
- Why are the gifts of the Holy Spirit necessary?
- How do the gifts of the Holy Spirit help me to grow in holiness — to be a true Christian as God intends me to be?