This title is not currently in stock in our warehouse. Please allow 2-21 days for special-order processing.
Do you know how it can protect you from danger?
Or how it can deepen your prayers during Mass?
Read these pages attentively; consider them thoughtfully; incorporate their truths and suggestions into your daily spiritual life. In these pages, you’ll also learn:
- The time that God Himself commanded the use of Holy Water (Do you know where the Bible tells this story?)
- Why God chose water as the means to impart so many blessings – even before He created man and woman!
- What you should — and should not — expect from the graces conferred by Holy Water
- Did you know that Holy Water helps not merely the souls, but even the bodies of the Faithful Departed
- Why, although it’s not necessary for salvation, Holy Water may be just what you need to be saved
- Holy Water actually does protect you against ills, physical and spiritual – but only if you use it properly. Do you know how?
- Making the Sign of the Cross with Holy Water: what it ought to bring to your mind.
- A simple way to use Holy Water to ease and deepen your prayers at Mass
- You know your children face many dangers. Here are ways Holy Water can protect them
- The Rite of Sprinkling with Holy Water: what should you do if no drops of water reach you?
- Many prayers — short and long — to help you use Holy Water frequently and efficaciously
- Eight practical ways you can use Holy Water for the well-being of yourself and your loved ones.