As wives and mothers, we know that the home is the sacred space in which we live out our vocations. But many of us struggle to manage the various aspects of homemaking.
Graced and Gifted: Biblical Wisdom for the Homemaker’s Heart draws from Proverbs 31 to give women indispensable wisdom on caring for our homes and families. In this six-part Bible study, learn
- Tips for time management
- How to create a pleasant environment
- The secrets of food preparation
- The importance of making meals a time of communion
- How to cultivate a garden
- And why each of the sacraments relate to homemaking
Perfect for personal or group use, Graced and Gifted will provide endless inspiration for making your home a place of beauty and peace.