This title is not currently in stock in our warehouse. Please allow 2-14 extra days for special-order processing.
“…it is so beautiful to follow Jesus, to walk in the footsteps of Jesus, that you then find balance and move forward.” – Pope Francis
Walking in the footsteps of Jesus is a nice image, one which we aspire to as Christians. We go to mass, we pray, but we feel like there is more we could be doing and aren’t sure what next steps to take.
In Follow Christ: Developing the Practices of an Intentional Disciple, authors Dave Nodar, Fr. Erik Arnold, and Ally Ascosi lead us through the important, basic disciplines that characterize intentional disciples:
- Daily, deliberate personal prayer time
- Taking the Bible down from the shelf and really using it in your life
- The gift of the sacraments Christ gave us to give us the strength to follow him
- Forgiveness as a key element of discipleship
- What it means to live a life empowered by the Holy Spirit
Finally, you’ll learn to recognize and defend against the struggles that often accompany a new or renewed relationship with Christ.
Pope Francis said, “Let us ask ourselves: How do I follow Jesus?” Follow Christ begins to show us the way.