The Daily Roman Missal, Large Print Edition contains all of the same liturgical texts--antiphons, prayers, and readings--as in the standard print size and more. It is ideal for anyone, clergy or laity, who prefers a larger typeface, and it can be used by bishops, priests, deacons, and lectors in preparation for the Holy Mass.
Features of this Large Print Edition:
- Synthetic leather wrapped over hardcover boards, in liturgical red;
- Gold-stamped image of Christ Pantocrator on front and the Chi-Rho image on the back;
- Sturdy Smyth-sewn binding to ensure the Missal lays open from cover to cover;
- For ease in readability, text is 12.25-point (22% larger) and the weight of the font has been increased;
- Six placeholder ribbons in liturgical colors and gilded page edges;
- Order of Mass in English and Latin (side-by-side text includes the Latin text of the Prefaces);
- Relevant quotes from the Catechism of the Catholic Church before every Sunday, Solemnity, and Feast;
- Contains adjustment to the conclusion of the Collect (the opening prayer);
- Includes Eucharistic Prayers (I-IV), Eucharistic Prayers for Reconciliation (I-II), and Eucharistic Prayers for use in Masses for various needs (I-IV);
- Liturgical Calendar up to the year 2034
Devotions and Prayers section not included in this edition, except for Prayers Before and After Mass.