This title is not currently in stock in our warehouse. Please allow 2-14 extra days for special-order processing.
Big Hearted gives you an inside look into the triumphs, struggles, joys and sorrows of ordinary families with generous hearts. It invites you to witness extraordinary love in ordinary moments like the simple cooking of a meal or the hug between a teenaged brother and his baby sister. Just like your family, these families experience pain, setbacks, and challenges. And just like your family, they also experience love and immeasurable blessing through their commitment and care for each other.
In this book, you will learn the stories of:
- A father of seven healthy boys who struggled to love his Down syndrome baby girl
- A mother of twelve who learned an important lesson about Christmas from her children
- A special relationship between a teenaged brother and his infant sister
- Two grandparents in their final days who inspired their grandchildren in simple ways
- Two orphan children from Kenya who prayed for adoption by an American family and got what they asked for!
It has been said that God cannot be outdone in generosity. The stories in these pages will show you how big hearted families experience this truth in a myriad of ways, sometimes miraculously.