This title is not currently in stock in our warehouse. Please allow 2-21 days for special-order processing.
“All of us are called to keep striving towards something greater than ourselves and our families, and every family must feel this constant impulse. Let us make this journey as families, let us keep walking together.” Pope Francis, Amoris Laetitia
In his groundbreaking work on modern family life, Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family, Pope Francis continues to guide and lead the Church, calling us to be a sign of mercy and encouragement for families of all shapes and sizes.
The Our Sunday Visitor edition includes exclusive reflection and discussion questions, to help Catholics grow in our understanding of this call, and act upon it.
In Amoris Laetitia: On Love in the Family the Holy Father expands on the topics and considerations of the two Synods on the family, and adds his own considerations to help us provide pastoral guidance to support and strengthen today’s families.
On Love in the Family guides us through:
- Scripture – what we can learn from Biblical families and relationships with God and each other
- Reality – the experiences and challenges we face in today’s world
- Tradition – essential aspects of Church teaching on marriage and families
- Love – what it means for all our relationships
- Ministry – Pope Francis offers pastoral perspectives for helping build strong families
- Spirituality – the expression of the Gospel message in our relationships