When someone close to your family dies, children naturally have questions. Questions you may find hard to answer. Author Bill Dodds gives you the tools you need to answer real questions kids ages 3 to 8 have about death and dying.
Your Grieving Child not only gives calm answers to emotional questions, it also provides advice on how to adapt answers to best meet the needs of individual kids as well as provide additional resources for grieving families.
The many difficult questions answered here include:
- Why did she have to die?
- Why did he look so funny in the coffin?
- What happens at a funeral?
- Does dying hurt?
- Where does a person go after they die?
- Did she talk about me?
- Did he die because I was bad?
- Why didn't God answer our prayers?
- Am I going to die?
Plus more than 100 other important concerns of kids.