If God allows temptation, He also enables you to USE it
The “Usefulness” of Temptations by Fr. P. J. Michel, S. J. Everyone looking for more effective ways to deal with flaws or temptations will be guided by Jesuit Father P. J. Michel’s great knowledge of the interior life and the human heart—the result of years of experience in the direction of souls. His wisdom will help not only in overcoming small flaws and temptations, but in actually using them to advance in the spiritual life.
- Different temptations are encountered by different types of souls and personalities
- Which temptations to encounter with confidence
- Temptations to despise and forget
- Deriving a means for sanctification from temptations
- Temptations as a remedy against evil
- How temptations can lead directly to the practice of virtues