The purpose of this leader’s guide is to assist you in the planning and facilitation of study groups based on The Catholic Vision for Leading Like Jesus book and the activities in the workbook. The study sessions are designed to help people discover:
- A new appreciation for Jesus as a leader.
- Insights into the struggles and strategies of leaders at home, at work, in parishes, and in the community.
- Direction on how to refine their own personal leadership point of view.
- Ideas to stay focused as they strive to lead like Jesus.
- Support from you and other members of the faith community.
- Commitment to Jesus as a role model and the Holy Spirit as a guide.
- Tools to help them assess their current leadership motivations and behavior, and then realign them daily in accord with Jesus’ words and deeds.