A full, authentic life—that’s every teen’s desire, and every teen’s right. That’s the message of Let’s Talk, a new catechetical program specifically designed for 9th–12th grade teens.
Developed by an experienced religious educator and youth minister, Let’s Talk answers the need for a comprehensive and engaging overview of Catholic doctrine, specifically designed for parish youth ministry and following the framework of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
Rather than a lecture, Let’s Talk is an invitation to a lively, life-changing conversation between teens and their peers, parents, and teachers about the deep truths that give meaning and direction to everyday choices. Teens will find straightforward answers not just in the text but in debate and discussion with each other—a method of learning that will last a lifetime.
In four easy-to-use workbooks, Let’s Talk offers:
- 32 guided discussions on topics that matter most to teens—friends, family, health, sex, relationships, education, career choices, financial planning, just having fun, and more!
- Direct references to Scripture and the Catechism of the Catholic Church to provide a solid foundation
- Easy-to-follow, systematic format to keep discussions productive
- Conversation-starters that relate the truths of the Faith to everyday life
- A “Bringing It Home” challenge to encourage teens to continue the conversation at home with their parents
- A helpful answer section at the end of each workbook
- The opportunity to form positive peer relationships through sharing and dialogue