This Second Edition of the Teacher’s Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that help students learn the basic tenets of and reasoning behind the Catholic Faith. It is a companion to the textbook Introduction to Catholicism, 2nd Edition: A Complete Course. It is a complete and thorough revision of the previous Teacher’s Manual, presented in full color.
Resources in this Teacher’s Manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Downloadable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews are available;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
Please note: Teacher’s Editions are not available for order by the general public. If you are a teacher and would like to special-order this item, please contact us at email@example.com.