As you know, college is an exciting new chapter in your children’s lives. It’s a time of new beginnings, first explorations, and novel experiences. But it’s also a turning point in their lives—a time of vital decisions.
How to Stay Catholic in College will remind your kids of the many challenges they’ll face in college—and gives them proven strategies for meeting those challenges, while growing closer to God and building a faithful and happy life.
Here’s more of what your kids will discover in this powerful booklet:
- Two key temptations every college student faces—and how they stand in the way of God’s plan for your life. Priceless wisdom from John Paul II.
- What to do when your faith wanes or disappears. A simple exercise every Christian should practice that will make the love of God come alive in your life
- The dangerous allure of relativism
- God is waiting to help you choose a vocation… a career… a spouse… and a life
- Crucial books every Catholic—especially college students—should read to get inoculated against the errors that destroy faith
With your help and the help of How to Stay Catholic in College, your kids will get off on the right foot, faithfully handle the challenges that college and life bring them, and find the fulfillment that God created them to have.