“Every day, every trip, and every task can become a pilgrimage if we decide to live that way.” – Archbishop Sartain
Archbishop J. Peter Sartain shares reflections on the pilgrimage of Christian discipleship.
Through these often humorous, but always deeply personal, pieces you will discover:
- How to keep your perspective along the road to discipleship
- How to remove the stumbling blocks to spiritual maturity
- How to encounter God in prayer
- How to share the fruit of the cross
- How to experience happiness through works of mercy
A Journey to the Heart of Jesus is an insightful collection of meditations that offer timely counsel to any Christian disciple making the journey to the heart of Jesus.